Monday, April 14, 2014

Looking into the Far off Distance and Other Things

Hi everyone! 

This is just a little status update about what's been going on with me. As you've noticed I've been absent for a while, I promise I haven't abandoned you,  I've just been in extreme focus mode as I make all my dreams a reality (she says looking into the far off distance).  

Step 1: Ace the SAT to achieve the log term goal of getting into an amazing university! 
I've been studying like a fool, so much so that I've been teased by my own best friends and I've deleted the Instagram app form my phone (which is a huggge deal haha)! But after my test which is this comming wednesday I will be temporarily in relax mode because I'm SPRING BREAKING IN FLORIDA! But of course when I return I have to begin studying for AP exams (she says putting a gun to her head).

Ok guys so what have I missed while I was gone? let me know what you've been up too (I want to know that other people are stressing out too) and if you have a blog leave your link so I can check you out!

*photo graphic creates by me using Over app! Use as you please but please give me credit @savainfinite* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig