Saturday, April 19, 2014

Oh! How I Love My Della x Vans



At the beginning of 2014 the fashion line Della teamed up with Vans to create line of unique and amazing sneakers.  Since spotting these shoes on africanprintsinfashion.com I’ve been craving a pair, luck for me my wish came true when I received them for my birthday and  I must say, they are soooo dope!!!

Not only are the sneakers cute but they are changing the world! Della the Los Angeles-based fashion line is a women-owned and women-run business that works directly with a community of women in Ghana, West Africa by providing them with jobs in handcrafting each of their products. And as you know, since I’m all for women empowerment,  I highly suggest you grab your own unique pair at vans.com/della and check out many other of their shoes, bags, and accessories over at dellala.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig