Friday, September 6, 2013

Janelle Monae's Album Release: The Electric Lady

The Electric Lady


I am a huge fan of Janelle Monàe so I was more than ecstatic to find out that she would be releasing her second full-length  album on  September 10th titled The Electric Lady. Janelle likes to give a good surprise, so she's keeping information about this release hush-hush, but  a single was released called " Q.U.E.E.N." featuring  Erika Badu - another artist that I love! I also listened to a bit of the song "Dance Apocalyptic" from the album. Just the title of that song alone is enough for me to love it, but it's also has that very funky, fantasy, electric sound which Janelle is known for. 

If your a fan like me, you should know that she is a starting a national tour Sept. 13th. I'm going to  be looking at tickets (super hype)! I'm sure more information will be revealed leading up to the release, until then we'll be excitedly waiting.

One more thing, don't forget to check back soon I'll be doing a post on this fall's music line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig