Monday, September 2, 2013

Recap of Summer 2013

430
Labor day is here!!! So, I now must accept that this summer is coming to an end. It’s been such a wonderful summer  in the most simple way. I really had what you might call a “classic summer” a mix of lazy days, family reunions, road trips, volunteering, beach days, and (the best part) time to myself!

Each year I write a list of all the things that I want to accomplish during the summer , and this year I actually did most of the things on my list. Starting a blog was one of my top priorities , and look at how far I’ve come with that!

my_collage_by_Fuzel

Now that’s summer is over, I’m starting to think about plans for this school year – collage searching, SATs, scholarships, school work, extra curricular activates and lets see if I can squeeze my social life in their too!

I  also have big plans for SAVA (a few improvements and interesting new features will be added)  but that is under raps for now. Anyways, I hope you had had a wonderful summer!
Summer 2013 you treated me well, I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig