Friday, March 7, 2014

Ace the SAT: One Month and Counting


We are approaching testing season.  You  have a couple months, a few weeks, maybe even just two or three days until you will be in solitary confinement taking the five hour SAT exam that could nearly determine the rest of your life or at least your college experience! So, what do you do?

…you thank me because I just found your saving grace in a bottle...well a website, called Magoosh.com. Magoosh is a free online SAT prep site that offers lessons, practice quizzes, and advice on how to ace the test. The beautiful creators of this site even offer a beautiful little page called “SAT Study Plans” which offer  SAT study schedules depending on how long you have until you take the exam. The “One Month Study Schedule” for example, offers a day by day plan of what to study in order to improve your SAT score in a month. It's a miracle right!!!

Like I said, thank me because I'm sacrificing a lot by telling you this, I mean I could have been selfish...the SAT is a form of competition in the end, right?! But I'm doing this because your a loyal reader and I love you and wish you the best.

In my last post, studying for the SAT was my third  March Goal , well thanks to this sight I actually have a chance at success (once again a miracle)!
Here’s  the key -well link- to unlocking your SAT potential >>> SAT Study Plans <<< HAPPY STUDYING!

*** 3/15***
NOTICE: A couple people told me that to use Magoosh you had to buy a plan that cost $100! I was confused because when I signed up I didn't have to pay a cent! Turns out I first signed up through the Magoosh App where there appears to be a fault in their system. So, If you sign up for Magoosh through their app then you GET MAGOOSH FREE! >>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magoosh-sat-prep-math-writing/id598068767?mt=8 

Let me know how the Magoosh method is working for you! And did you hear about the changes coming to the SAT in 2016? Is the SAT even relevant anymore? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig