Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Meet Chimmy!

Iam chimmy

Recently here in Naija, I teamed up with a talented and fun girl named Chimmy to produce YouTube covers of some of our favorite songs. 

Chimmy is a new YouTuber; her videos include music videos by Nigerian, British and American artists. She also dances like no other and plays the piano like a beast. 

Although, she's just beginning she already has a mass IG following of 3660 and soon her YouTube will explode as well! 

Chimmy invited me to work with her after we were messing around with the piano to  John Legends "All of Me". We posted the video and the rest was history. 

Next, we will be covering Beyoncé's song "Ego", so keep your eyes open...it's coming soon. 

Subscribe to Chimmy's YouTube Channel at:

Follower her on IG: @callme_chimmy

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that´s soo cool!! I also wanted to start a YouTube channel but I got too scared and didn´t after all! Awesome that you got to be in one of her videos though!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so scared to do it too... but I said what the heck, let me just mess around and do it for fun lol. You should start one, I would subscribe ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig