Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014 | Day 1 of 365


Happy New Year y'all! 2013 went so quick, but I guess I must face the fact that it's over. 

It was a pretty good year. Turned 16. Learned how to Ski. Got a Car. Spent time in NYC. Started this blog. Met amazing new friends. Found a way to make a difference. It's been good. 

But I have a feeling this year unlike 2013 is a year of intention, and opportunity. A chance to dream up a new future and put out what I want to come in.  Things are going to change, I'm going to change. Just a feeling ya' know.

Truth is we are always changing, the question is how. I think 2014 is going to answer that question in more ways than I have time to explain. 

Here's to the past, future, and day 1 of 356. Have a good one. - Summer 

1 comment:

  1. Hapy new year Sava.... I do feel this will be a happening year.... expect change and a lot of dynamic actvity... May your life this year be filled with love and light...yoko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig