Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Camera Has Arrived!!!

 

It has arrived.  The Canon Rebel  T3i that I had been saving up for, for a very, very long time, is finally in my hands! My pockets are empty - down right depleted, but my creative mind is full and I cant wait to introduce you to the creative genius up in there.

“Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” - Destin Sparks

Simply said,  this camera is going to give me the magic ability to create and express with you in ways beyond words! I currently have hundreds of blog post ideas , and now with my camera the list  includes photography, fashion shoots, videos, and morrrrrre….yep I can’t wait!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely worth saving up for, I'm having a blast. Awsome photos comming soon! Btw congrats on graduating ;)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. cant wait SAVA, I have seen your photographs and you are really good... so lets get to it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh exciting! I'm jealous. Need to get me one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig