Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello School Dayz!

Today some of you may have spent your day out with friends, at the beach, or maybe watching TV – NOT ME! Today was my first day back in school.  I am very sad my summer  is over but on the bright side ,  it does feel good to be going back to school as a Junior (whoop whoop)! No longer am I fresh-meat, or a socially lost sophomore, I’m an upperclassman  and I am totally in this I-don’t-give-a-sh**-I’m-a-Junior chill mode (ha-ha)!

Anyway, today went very well, it was great to see all my friends beautiful faces! And of course I had to take first day pictures for you! So here I am with my minimal-vintage-chillax-Jr.-dopeness.

IMG_9126IMG_9125
IMG_9057IMG_9066IMG_9061

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig