Saturday, May 31, 2014

Goodbye Good People of America


Hello Beautiful People! 

I am currently on a plane that is about to take off! Soon (well in about 42ish hours!) I'll be in unloading in Abuja, Nigeria!!! I am soooo psyched!!! 

I'll be in the air for 7hrs, then I'll be making a pit stop in London to freshen up for a couple more hours, then it's 7 more hours on a plane and then I'll be landing. 

While on this trip I will try my very bestest to post about my adventures (maybe about once a week?) but I can't promise because internet in Nigeria is a little more ...scarce.

Ok, bye for now!  Bye cold weather, bye free wifi, by cheese burgers and pizza, good by America! 

Love, 
Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig