Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day Loves! This weekend has brought beautiful blue skys, perfect weather, the birds, the bees, and flowering trees! Don't you love it!  
 
I've been enjoying the weekend outdoors at Trap Pond: an amazing park for fishing, camping, biking, and  canoeing. I was literally in a little canoe for hours. The area was so beautiful it was unreal! I kept battling between whether I should  help my sister row or whether  I should take pictures. In the end rowing won because my sister snapped at me for making her do all the work  haha!! But lucky for me, before our little fight went down (yes my little sis full-on tried to fight me in the middle of the pond) I had already snapped a substantial amount of gorgeous photos. So, here they are!  

One more thing! As you are enjoying your family time, food and the warm weather fun, do me and your country a favor and take a moment to remember those who died serving in the armed forces, cause that's what Memorial Day is truly about! 

P.S. This time next week I'll be in Nigeria!!!
xoxo - Summer

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig