Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wear Sunscreen and Other Tips for Life


I've been thinking about life and how much time we have on this earth and yet how short it can seem. I'm 17 now and for some reason I have it in my head that I must figure it all out right now, as if my life is going to end the second I let go of this notion.  But looking at the bigger picture we have so much time to figure it out and at some point we must accept that we will never figure it out.

For now,  in my young and prime years, I think I'm going to stop trying to move ahead and just enjoy and revel in the current moment. We have all of adult hood to worry, but for now lets just enjoy life  thoroughly :)

Here's a cute but seriously wisdom filled video about life which I heard about in Lupita Nyong'o's interview with People magazine. To sum it up: face your fears, never stop growing, and wear sunscreen!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig