Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ear Food!!!

When I hear good music, I know it's good music, and who am I not to share? My EARS ARE currently being fed by – Lorde!

lorde


Lorde is 16-yr.-old singer, songwriter, youngin’ like me. She's from New Zealand, and SHE IS TALENTED. It is so good to be hearing a young female artist out there who's sound doesn't seam like it's been tampered with by some synthesizers or song generators.
Her music can fit into the styles of indie, pop, and electronics but what I love most is that her music so raw and minimal. When I heard she wrote her songs...I died (but was revived so I could listen to more of her music).
But of course there's more to find out and more to love...
So, check out her 2013 EP "The Love Club" and make sure to listen to the track that's getting all the rave (which I love) called "Royals" featuring amazing lyrics and some hot vocal harmonies. 

LET LORDE FEED YOUR EARS!- Remember her. Got it? Good. You will thank me. ;)

Click here for Lorde's website >>> http://www.lorde.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig