Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Into The Woods

IMG_0042

IMG_9992IMG_9991
 
IMG_9990
Top: Marshalls, Skirt: Made by my grandma :) using Nigerian fabrics, Earrings: Forever 21 

Now we are really rolling with the first official fashion shots on SAVA! This look is pretty simple with only three pieces but what gives it spark is the detail of the patterns. At first I wasn’t sure if this look would really work, but I didn’t have much of a choice (I was on vacation and a lot of my stuff was being washed) but experimentation is the father of fashion right?! And voila you get this edgy lion print with this chick print circle skirt perfect for roll playing both the lion from The Wizard of Oz and Alice from Wonderland. Into the woods we go…

1 comment:

  1. Well put together! Don't you just live Nigerian fabric?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig