Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Unplugged Life

 


flickrnyoin
                                                                                                        Photo By Nyoin

                                            
Since Friday I've been unplugged. NO PHONE, NO COMPUTER,  NO BLOGGING, Nada. According to my mom I had become a little obsessed with the whole blogging thing, I was going to bed at 1 o'clock at the earliest, and I was becoming crabby. So, she made me quite cold turkey, told me to “relax”!
 
My time is over (I now have my phone and computer back) and I am glad to announce I have survived!
 
And not only did I survive, I feel good, rested, refreshed, centered. I have a new perspective on things. Next time I might even do the complete unplugged detoxification. By complete I mean no TV (I was "relaxing" by watching Netflix) and no cheats (I used the house phone to make calls)hehe!
 
For those of you reading this, you should try it before summer ends! You may find yourself connected in a whole other way ;)

1 comment:

  1. well... well... to hear you saying all this... I think I am going to do so more often!!!!!...Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig